26/07/2008

A Day

Practised with Happy sensei, he's really old and always smiling and laughing. I try to hit him as softly as possible. He must be 90 years old.

Someone else hit me really hard under my arm. If it had been anyone else he would have hit them in the side of the head. Worst do cut I have ever seen. Painful as hell. He told me to toughen up, didn't even apologise. But its ok, some people are just like that.

Broke another shinai.

Did really tough kakarikeiko with ___ sensei. I need to come up with a new nickname for him. We used to call him molester sensei because he always used to play slightly inappropriately with this one teenage girl after class (not in a bad way though, she always went up to him on her own). I've since noticed that he is probably the toughest sensei in the whole dojo, and he is also the tallest too. Keeps calling me Panik san haha. Kotomi says he likes me. And practice with him is always super tough.

Going out to get watermelon now. And pom juice. Crave pom juice.

No comments: